Date(s) - 19/07/2019 - 21/07/2019
JCI Nottingham Presents
Robin Hood Weekends & Medieval Banquet
JCI Nottingham will be celebrating its 91st anniversary this year and we would love to celebrate this occasion with our JCI Friends!
Your weekend ticket includes:
Friday 19th Evening
- Robin Hood Town Tour – which ends at Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem (Ancient pub built into stone caves, the oldest pub in the UK)
Saturday 20th Morning
- Robin Hood Sherwood Forest Tour: Hear the evolution of the legend told against the backdrop of the ancient oaks of this world famous forest
- Archery Lessons
- Air Rifles & Cobra Slingshot
Saturday 20th Evening
- Medieval Banquet with actors & entertainment
- An arrival drink of mead & Sheriff’s Dungeon visit
- Three-course meal
- Entertainment by Sheriff, Minstrel and Jester.
Banquet Dress Code: Black Tie or British Fashion through the Ages
- The Georgians, Regency period, The Victorians or Edwardians
Sunday 21st Morning
- Farwell Breakfast/Brunch
Early Bird Rates on sale until March 31st!
- JCI Members £115
- Non Members £120